SEO & Web Marketing - Guaranteed Lowest Prices. Be on Page #1 on Google, Yahoo & MSN
Finding products & services has never been easier thanks to search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN. A quick search in these engines displays thousands of websites that are related to the search term you have used. Websites that appear on page 1 of these search engines will been seen by thousands of potential customers and websites found on page 2 onwards receive very little visits if any. The difference between a page 1 position and page 2 onwards in money terms could be thousands if not millions of dollars a year in lost revenue.
But just as web marketing has brought the world to everyone's fingertips, so can OnlineNZ bring customers from all over the world to your businesses. OnlineNZ knows that every website has the potential to rank highly on major search engines by means of search engine optimisation (SEO).
As a professional SEO firm specialising in web design, internet marketing & web site traffic generation, OnlineNZ delivers real traffic and SEO solutions for online businesses, from start-up enterprises to large companies. OnlineNZ guarantees exceptional service and 1st page positions while maintaining low cost SEO prices. Just take a look at how you can maximise your profit potential with our SEO services:
What is search engine optimisation (SEO)?
SEO is the art of improving website ranking in search engines for keywords or phrases related to your products or services. With expert SEO, your website will rank better and obtain more traffic and more sales! OnlineNZ understands that building and designing websites with SEO in mind is essential for our clients. Our web design team has a history in SEO, combined with creative flair; they are able to design web sites that will rank quickly on the search engines.
How powerful is search engine optimisation (SEO)?
SEO will revolutionise your business in a short period of time. Here are a few reasons why your website should harness the power of SEO:
▪ 400 million people or 92% of internet users use Google, Yahoo or MSN first when finding products and services on the internet.
▪ The sales conversion rate of SEO is 4 times higher than internet marketing advertising (Pay Per Click).
▪ Page 1 position on search engines is non-stop, 24/7 advertising. Your business reached thousand of potential customers on a national & global level.
▪ 93% of search engine users do not look further than page 1 of the search results. If your website is not listed on this page, you’re not maximising your full business potential.
▪ 33% of internet users believe companies that are found on page 1 are trusted brands.
▪ Internet marketing is 10 times more cost-effective than traditional print media.